Welcome to the Home of Designer Flake AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd
SELLERS OF HIGH QUALITY FLAKES WORLD WIDE
Our Managing Director has more than 50 years of experience within the Flooring Industry. Throughout his career he has demonstrated excellent leadership skills and trained personnel in areas from Manufacturing right through to dispatching and customer service.
Because of his experience he has developed and manufactured a leading flooring product that has been used in all forms of the building industries and domestic markets now for over 25 years.
Our Flakes are manufacture for use as part of decorative seamless epoxy floors and walls, used widely in the commercial and also the domestic markets.
Designer Flake has designed a variety of vibrant single and blended Flake colours to ensure customers have a wide range to choose from:
Available SIZES & BLENDS
- Standard Blends - are available in (micro 1/8"on request-extra charge applies), (Small 1/4") or (Large 1/2")
- Marbletone Blends - are available in (Micro 1/8"on request-extra charge applies),(Small 1/4") or (Large 1/2")
- New Generation Blends- are available in (micro 1/8"on request-extra charge applies), ( Small 1/4") or (Large 1/2" on request-extra charge applies)
- Stonegrip Blends - are available in (Micro only 1/8") (Slip Rated floor to RI0/RI2) - (Can be produced into micro & small with no-stone on request- extra charge applies)
- Classic Marble - are available in (Micro 1/8"on request-extra charge applies),(Small 1/4"),(Large 1/2") or (XL size 1")
- Single Coloured Flakes - are available in (Fine 1/32"),( Micro 1/8"), (Small 1/4") or (Large 1/2")
- Stone Look Range - available in one only mix, that is made up of various sizes of our Flakes to create our Stone effect range.
- Glow Flakes - available in 2 colours only Yellow/Green & Aqua Blue Sizes (Micro 1/8"),(Small 1/4") or (large 1/2")
Each of our over many single and 80 blended colour combinations are displayed under our Products heading, making it easy for you our valued customers to make the perfect colour choices. * (We strongly suggest you obtain your choice of our dry Flakes to make your own sample or one of our ready made hard samples to get the closest colour match to what your are after before ordering. *PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS STRICTLY A NO RETURNS POLICY ON ANY OF OUR FLAKES AFTER PURCHASING).
Designer Flake is always striving to improve the range of its products available to you the customer, so we can produce custom blends to suit your individual needs on request. (extra charge applies for this service)
Available if you like in 20 Kilo brown boxes or 120 kilos in a 44 gallon drum, all are in-stock, readily available for quick delivery (custom blends and larger orders will require a little extra time to be completed before dispatch).
As all our products are made right here in Australia using only Australian resources, there is No need to wait for stock to arrive from overseas, as with many of the other Flake suppliers. Therefore if you run out of Flake we can have more Flakes to you in no time at all.
* With our 4 kilo pails and a new and improved Flake formula our Flake coverage rate has now improved from 12sqm per 4 kilos up to 15sqm per 4 kilo pail. Coverage rates will vary on the broadcasting of the flakes from light to heavy.
The pails will only hold 4 kilos comfortably in all ranges of Flake except for Stone Grip which is still 5kg and Classic XL now only 3kg. (limited of 5kg XL classic still available)
We have also been working on flake production over the past 18 months to improve quality, and in doing so we
have improved our formulation and production. This in turn has produced a more efficient flake being lighter and
therefore providing better coverage for quantity, hence our new claims of approximately 15m2 per 4kg pail.
The 15m2 coverage for the 4kg is a conservative claim as our test results did achieve up to 18m2.
The 4kg pail was also preferred for ease of transport and quality of packaging condition when arriving at its final destination.
Why not try some Glow in the dark Flakes added into your next mix, available in 2 amazing bright glowing colours - Aqua Blue or Yellow/Green These Glow Flakes have been made using the best quality glow powders sourced and tested from around the world.
*Glow Flakes can be pre-blended into any of our current Blends or your own made up blend when white Flakes as part of the mix. (just for that added extra sparkle when the lights are off).
Designer Flake now introduces 2 amazing colours of Glow Flakes in 3 available sizes, Large, Small and Micro. A great deal of expert testing has gone in to creating this spectacular glow effect especially for safety floors or to creative an amazing floor or wall effect on your next project. Even bench tops would look amazing with a splash of Gloww in the mix.
Our expert team of chemist have worked timelessly producing the highest quality glow powders from materials sourced from around the world and turning them in to the brightest Glow Flakes we can possible achieve. Available in two Amazing and popular Glow colours - (Yellow/Green) and (Aqua Blue). Check out these amazing Glow Flakes for yourself.....You can now purchase these Glow Flakes from your regular outlets or ask us how......Add them to an existing blend for that added effect that will amaze your friends.
*(disclaimer) Glow Flakes are charged by either natural sun or powered lights, once the light has gone out the Glow effect will eventually dissipate over time until the lights go back on and the recharging of the glow Flakes starts again, The time for the glows dissipation in the Glow Flakes will depend on the amount of time the Glow Flakes have been exposed to the light and the amount or size of the Flakes. Glow Flakes are more a safety aspect of your floor and act as a safety feature so you can see the floor surface when the lights go out. Our Glow Flakes are not intended for a permanent Glow once the lights go out. (novelty effect only)
GREEN/YELLOW AQUA BLUE
"The bitterness of low quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." by Benjamin Franklin